It is our mission to measurably reduce our carbon
footprint on the environment and to continually
provide high quality food and beverage service with
a sustainable, recyclable and local emphases on all of
the products used in the course of our business. It is
our goal to fully establish these practices throughout
our restaurants and continually learn about the
newest developments in all areas of sustainability and
implement changes as an ongoing practice in our daily
1. Conversion of all disposable products to recyclable
or compostable materials.
2. Elimination of 99% of all plastic products used in
the service of food and beverage items.
3. Work with primary suppliers to ensure that at least
50% of all food products and produce purchased
are sourced from local suppliers located within a
300 mile radius of each operation.
4. Implement a recycling program for 100% of our
used fryer oil.
5. Implement a complete recycling program for
all waste products - food waste to composting,
separation and recycling of bottles, plastic and
cardboard in order to eliminate conventional
landfill waste removal as much as possible.
6. Convert or change utility suppliers and move
toward the purchase of wind or other sustainably
produced power as it becomes available.
7. Convert, where possible, all light bulbs to low
wattage, energy efficient bulbs.
8. Introduce staff training, faucet adapters and
waterless toilets to save water wherever possible.
9. Work with smaller local farms to source hormone
free, organic meat products.
10. Avoid whenever possible farm raised seafood.
11. Offer allergy and intolerant friendly menus for food
and beverage items as well as allergy and intolerant
sensitive recipes for favorite menu items.